Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
30 posts Page 2 of 3
tnjewels wrote: Russ this will be perfect for you to use to preview your wife's trip. Hope your surgery went well and you're up to sitting on the computer and playing with some photos and layouts!

You were reading my mind. I was thinking about doing that very thing.
Julie and Kim, all I can say is "Wow!" Such wonderful pages. I need to study these. I'll try to get mine done next week. I'm going away for a long weekend. Julie, thanks for posting this.

Anita
Here's my first try with this template. For me, the hard part was deciding on what pictures to use.

What a neat story told with pictures. Sounds like they had a great time!
Love it Russ, what a great way to use this layout!! It looks like your wife and companions had a great time!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie and Carol: Thanks for the wonderful words. They did have a great time. I miss my DW when she's gone on her trips; however, I'm happy for her, her family and her friends.
Great job Russ. Beautiful photos your wife brought home for you to play with.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Great job Russ. Beautiful photos your wife brought home for you to play with.

Kim: Thanks for the kind words. Donna does get some very nice photos with her little P&S camera.
So often I look at a template such as this and think, "Such little thumbnails, I would never use something like that." Then I have to remind myself, this is a 'page'; it is something that is going to be printed --- not something for a web posting.

We have a big deal construction project going on at my church. I have been going over every other day or so to 'chronicle the activity'. My images all have an explanation of what is depicted; there is a slideshow up on the website so anybody interested can see what's happening inside the closed off space.

I thought this template could be used as a sort of 'story board' to show progress to date starting with day-1...

(I couldn't think of any appropriate journaling)

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, we think alike. I increased the size of each photo and reduced the number by 8 imagines [from 20 to 12]. I like your page and the work that's being done at your church.
30 posts Page 2 of 3