Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
30 posts Page 1 of 3
I found a cute template on The Daily Digi web site and thought it would be fun to do. So here's a pic of the template and you can find it here.

Post your layout here after you're done. Happy Scrapping!'

TDD_1temp_KScrapbooklady.jpg
TDD_1temp_KScrapbooklady.jpg (149.99 KiB) Viewed 975 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Okay this was fun! Here's mine. I know of at least one more layout I want to do with this template.

Anita, would you please do one of Shamus?

20 pics of San Antonio-500.jpg
20 pics of San Antonio-500.jpg (170.9 KiB) Viewed 971 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Well now you are just keeping us busy with templates this week. Looks fun. Great LO.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, here is mine. The journaling text is the lyrics to Tim McGraw's song My Little Girl. The little girl in the photos is my great niece that you have seen in many of my LO's, Kaylin.

MyLittleGirlw.jpg
MyLittleGirlw.jpg (86.46 KiB) Viewed 960 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,
Your layout is precious! What a great way to use her photos! Are you going to do another set of pics? :biggrin:

I had an idea for this layout to do it as a double page for a book. Use all the "photos" not the LO's that you would be using in the book. Almost like a Table of Contents. Hopefully, I am making myself clear, I haven't fully woke up yet lol
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Julie. Yes, I am going to do the same thing reversed for Kaylin's baby sister, Brooklyn. I had to stop for my Drs. appt.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
What a good idea, Julie.
I understand exactly what you mean and think it is very clever to use just the images, or square crops of part, that will subsequently appear on layout pages in the book.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Ok, here you go. Redid the above page to have half the song and the other half is on the other page.

MyLittleGirlBrooklynw.jpg
MyLittleGirlBrooklynw.jpg (87.31 KiB) Viewed 950 times

MyLittleGirl2pg.jpg
MyLittleGirl2pg.jpg (48.88 KiB) Viewed 950 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That is fantastic Kim. I love seeing how the girls are growing. Perfect idea for this type of layout!!

Russ this will be perfect for you to use to preview your wife's trip. Hope your surgery went well and you're up to sitting on the computer and playing with some photos and layouts!
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Rusty! When are you posting your LO ? :D
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
30 posts Page 1 of 3