Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
I love it Anita! Your grandchildren are beautiful! I love the colors and the papers!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thank you, Julie.

Anita
Great page Anita. Gorgeous grandchildren.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks, KIm.

Anita
Here's mine ... all photos today from the Middle Tennessee District Fair. It was "Students Day" and all the kids in our county had the day off school and free admission to the fair.

jkcFairTemplateTuesday#100-500.jpg
jkcFairTemplateTuesday#100-500.jpg (196.45 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
What a fantastic page, Julie! I love it. They look like they were having a great time. Fairs are so much fun.

Anita
I have used this template several times. It works so well with a number of different kinds of images.

I was very excited two days ago by a visitor to my feeder. These birds are not at all rare in Wisconsin -- found all over the state in big numbers. It's just the very first time I have seen one in my yard. :cheer2:

I'm not a birder. I don't go hiking around with binoculars in one hand and a field guide in the other. But I enjoy watching and photographing what comes into my yard. This guy was visiting late on a dreary day. The light wasn't great, my shutter speed was lower than I wanted so the result isn't as crisp as I try for with bird shots. My camera is sitting on the table with speedlight attached; if he comes back when I'm in the room, I am ready!
Rose-breasted_Grosbeak.jpg
Rose-breasted_Grosbeak.jpg (152.28 KiB) Viewed 1094 times

Isn't he prety?

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
A very pretty bird. I like the page you created. How does the speedlight work through the window glass? Don't you get reflections? Do the birds usually fly away after one flash?

Courtney
Thanks, Courtney ... they really are beautiful.

First, get out the Windex and clean both sides of the glass where the feeder hangs. Really clean.

Second, stand at a slight angle to the glass so the flash of light will not bounce straight back. If the glass is good and clean you don't get much bounce anyway.

Chickadees and Goldfinch always ignore the light flash and just keep on eating.
Squirrels raiding the feeder don't even look up :biggrin:

I don't know about this dude yet.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
great page Rusty. And thanks for the tip and shooting through a window.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
20 posts Page 2 of 2