Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
37 posts Page 4 of 4
I love that frame. Going to have to look closer at the kit. I missed that. Take some photos at the chest match and put the chest players on the surf boards riding the waves while pondering a move. lol

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: I love that frame. Going to have to look closer at the kit. I missed that. Take some photos at the chess match and put the chess players on the surf boards riding the waves while pondering a move. lol

LOL
I tried different themes but wasn't able to come up with anything better than this.

At least it is a pretty sunset.

Russ Yes it is a great sunset. Your shack looks so fun but it is so small on the page.
ladybug wrote: Russ Yes it is a great sunset. Your shack looks so fun but it is so small on the page.

Too small? Now that I look at it, I agree with you. Thanks for the heads up.
Beautiful sunset Russ. Nice idea with the shack but gotta agree with Judy, too small. Sometimes in scrapping a page you have to think so composition as you would when taking a photo. I often think of the rule of thirds when I want my background to be the main focus like you have here.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Beautiful sunset Russ. Nice idea with the shack but gotta agree with Judy, too small. Sometimes in scrapping a page you have to think so composition as you would when taking a photo. I often think of the rule of thirds when I want my background to be the main focus like you have here.

Kim: As my photography professor, so many years ago [1961], told the class: "The rule of thirds is almost always the way to go"
37 posts Page 4 of 4