Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
37 posts Page 3 of 4
LOL, Rusty added frou frou, I mean embellishments.

Here are a couple of mice you can use.
mouse.gif
mouse.gif (51.24 KiB) Viewed 559 times

for rusty.png
for rusty.png (146.97 KiB) Viewed 559 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Rusty - your creation is great. Good imagination.
I like the additions. Or should I say embellishments? Being a newby at this, I didn't know the correct term.

I'm partial to calling them doo dads, frou-frou also works for me. But, the fairer gender around here keeps telling me they are embellishments.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Well now ... isn't this strange. When I typed my post (above) I chose to use the words "fairer s e x". When it was posted it was somehow changed to "fairer gender". Maybe Spider has brought in the thought police to make sure we keep things on the straight and narrow. :?

Rusty

(I added spaces to fool the censor so the word wouldn't be changed again} :saint:
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Look out Rusty ... you're next :rotfl:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I like the expression "Doo Dads" best.

As for the word change, I have never checked my jokes to see if any words have been changed. You have me wondering. However, with this being a family site, I think it's a good idea to keep everything clean. I try not to post anything that would offend anyone - mostly in the jokes thread.
Gotta love those spam filters and how they pick that up so quickly.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
The photo below is framed with one of the frames from Kim and Julie's gift. As soon as my knee is up to it my DW and I will be back there hiking the trails. Some are fairly steep and some are very easy. I took this photo at the top of one of the steep trails. Before I hurt my knee we would run up one trail, walk down another, run up another, walk down another, etc, etc, etc for an hour. I can't wait to get back into shape so I can do that again.

PS: It's hard to tell, but those are show covered mountains in the distance. After the heat wave we're experiencing, I can't wait for those cold days either. Just think, yesterday at the beach it was 102 degrees. If you haven't heard, Monday in LA was the hottest ever recorded - 113 degrees.

It must be steamy in LA! I can just see those heat waves radiating up from the concrete freeways. I'll take my middle south Tennessee weather right now. We turned the a/c on in March this year and for the first time I was able to turn it off Sunday and open the windows. It's absolutely beautiful outside now and great weather for our district fair. We're taking the nieces tonight to the fair so I've already got a good charge on the camera and the memory card is empty.

Can't wait to see what you do with your kit Russ :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie: One of my sisters also lives in TN - in Knoxville. Have a great time at the fair.

It'll be a few days before I'm able to work on my kit project. I was going to do that tomorrow; however, my oldest son just called - he's coming over tomorrow to take me on in a chess match.
37 posts Page 3 of 4