Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
37 posts Page 2 of 4
AngelicKim wrote: No pressure. I am sure you will do something great.

Hope the Dr. appt. goes well.

Kim: I'm expecting a great report because my improvement has been better than I expected; however, my DW told me I was mixed up. My doctor's appointment is at 2 PM, not this morning as I was thinking.

Therefore I had time to play with template 100 and used the surfboard that was in one of the folders that you and Julie gave me. Thanks for doing that for me. Below is the way I used the surfboard, I will work with other the items in the folders ASAP. The timing is perfect, I need things to do while my knee is getting better.

The surfboard came from http://amandaheimanndesigns.com/

Russ,
I like how you used one of the photos as your background. It almost makes it look as though you've used the circles to highlight an area instead of using it as masks and the surfboard is a nice addition to the page.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Russ,
I like how you used one of the photos as your background. It almost makes it look as though you've used the circles to highlight an area instead of using it as masks and the surfboard is a nice addition to the page.

Thanks Julie. I like your idea of "using the circles to highlight an area"

I might try doing that soon.
Great job Russ. Love how you used the surf board. I agree with Julie. It looks like you used the circles to highlight some areas of the background photo when in fact you didn't. Very cool.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Great job Russ. Love how you used the surf board. I agree with Julie. It looks like you used the circles to highlight some areas of the background photo when in fact you didn't. Very cool.

Okay, I will admit it. I did do that on purpose. No, really I did. Yea, right.
Russ,
It also looks like those are magnifying glasses and you're magnifying areas of the photo ... I like that.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Russ, It also looks like those are magnifying glasses and you're magnifying areas of the photo ... I like that.

Julie: I hadn't looked at it that way. Now that you point it out, that's all that I see. Very interesting.
Kim and Julie: You are the greatest. I just finished going over all the neat things you gave me [thanks again]. Below are the ones I think I can put to good use. Of course, the items not selected, and put on the page below, are still in my mind and will be put to use also.

BTW: As I was reading the instructions, it required me to give them credit. So, here's their credit: All the items on the page below are from this site.

http://amandaheimanndesigns.com/

Gee. Maybe Russ is going to shame me into adding embellishments to my pages...
Mouse2.jpg
Mouse2.jpg (158.68 KiB) Viewed 620 times

(I Googled "clip art mouse")

Rusty :chickendance:
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty wrote: Gee. Maybe Russ is going to shame me into adding embellishments to my pages...
Mouse2.jpg
(I Googled "clip art mouse") Rusty :chickendance:

Rusty: I like the additions. Or should I say embellishments? Being a newby at this, I didn't know the correct term.
37 posts Page 2 of 4