Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
I have always use PrestoPhoto for my books. Working on 2 right now, they were supposed to be done months ago but I have been slacking
suzib wrote: I have always use PrestoPhoto for my books. Working on 2 right now, they were supposed to be done months ago but I have been slacking

I also have used PrestoPhoto. I can't say enough good things about them. I recommend them highly.
Stoney,
I have the big bundle waiting on my hard drive to start doing some genealogy layouts myself so I'm all ready except for the time to do it. I cannot wait to see yours!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
This is such a great idea! I wish I had thought about doing something like this sooner. . . but I'm not an avid scrap booker like some of my friends are. If I were doing a project like this, I would gather old newspaper clippings (or copies of clippings) or simply enough, old documents from way back when. Perhaps a collage of older photographs underneath the photographs you want to showcase!
Jennifer
The Cintiq Lover <3 <3 <3
Does anyone know anything about Document Imaging Indiana?
westiemom wrote: Here's a link for some things that might be of help.

http://www.designfreebies.org/free-images/500-free-exquisite-vintage-textures-and-backgrounds/

Wow, that's a LOT of free downloads to choose from! They look really good. I think I'm going to have to hold it against you, posting this link. I'm guessing at least an hour of browsing and downloading. Sigh...

Courtney
I plead innocent, Courtney. :bigwink:

Anita
Anita,
Unreal!
The ball is in my court now. If I don't come through on this book, I am the loser.
Thanks!
Stoney
18 posts Page 2 of 2