Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
28 posts Page 1 of 3
I bet you guys are getting tired of my templates. Next week Anita will be posting for Template Tuesday! I can't wait to see her creation. As for this week, you get another one of mine. :roll:

Note to Russ: See the X's ? Now you get to put some of those pretty surfing embellishments in place of the X's :)

TemplateTuesday#102.psd

TemplateTuesday_102-400.jpg
TemplateTuesday_102-400.jpg (37.14 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, I just loaded your template in CS5. Now I have to put on my thinking cap to come up with an idea.

I definatily will use some of the pretty surfing embellishments in place of the X's - thanks for the suggestion.

Also, I will never get tired of your templates.
Well, Russ, you're going to have to be brave next week and make do with my first template. Heaven help us all. :o You're right though, Julie has posted some wonderful templates. I guess I'll be the first to post this week's layout.

Anita
Anita, how can I compete with a wonderful piece like that?

You have outdone yourself again!!!!
Wow, Anita! That's a beautiful page, so dreamy. The flower photos are all excellent.

Courtney
I love what you've done with this week's template Anita!! Striking colors and I love the technique you used with the photos! :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks, Russ, Courtney and Julie. Russ, I can't wait to see your layout. They are always excellent. And Julie, I've learned so much from you. Thank you. :thanks:

Anita
westiemom wrote: Russ, I can't wait to see your layout. They are always excellent. Anita

Anita, Thanks for the kind words. I have been really busy this week, but I should have a few free minutes this afternoon. I will try putting something together at that time.
Yesterday was a real 'fun day'. I was asked to go with a group of kids (28) and Moms (one Dad + me) and take pictures of "The visit to a pumpkin farm". Now, what could be better fun? Not only did we have pumpkins: there was a bunny, chicken and a snake to pet; a ride on a hay wagon; goats to feed; a corn maze; and a really big pile of straw to play in. The kids were grinning from ear to ear as they moved from one activity to another.

I made two pages. One with an older template because I wanted to use square images:
Pumpkin Farm (Template_34).jpg
Pumpkin Farm (Template_34).jpg (185.41 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

And one with this week's...
Pumpkin Farm (Template_102).jpg
Pumpkin Farm (Template_102).jpg (277.46 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

All this was for five bucks which included a pumpkin to keep. Hey, I wanted a pumpkin too so I paid $5 for myself :toast:

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty: Great pages. It looks like you had a wonderful time.
28 posts Page 1 of 3