Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Perfect.

Anita
I've had some major computer issues this week that's why I haven't been on. I haven't got them all straightened out yet but I should within the next couple of weeks and all will be back to normal!!

So while I'm not here I see some more layouts have been uploaded. I am impressed, they are all very nice. I think the guys are really doing great. I see improvement out of everyone's layouts every week. I'm so glad to see that!

I won't be doing a layout this week since I'm still dealing with computer issues but hopefully I'll be able to start contributing soon. I'll still be on to cause trouble LOL you can't get rid of me that easily! :rotfl:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Taking a minute to comment how great they are all coming out. I have missed creating something for the last 2 templates. Checking in every day but not logging in. We are really busy taking football photos, editing & selling for the school's teacher fund again this year. Will also do this for the sports throughout the year. It is my son's senior year & is going fast. We have sold almost $1000.00 so far.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Here is mine. Now off to do this weeks.

HereComestheBridew.jpg
HereComestheBridew.jpg (79 KiB) Viewed 1113 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice Kim .... perfect LO for the bride's photos.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Julie

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Beautiful layout, Kim.

Anita
Thanks Anita.

Kim