Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
28 posts Page 2 of 3
The string was part of a gift from Kim and Julie. It's from http://amandaheimanndesigns.com

The background is a photo of Agate Quartz from Bing's web site.

Now that I'm looking at the background, I'm thinking it might look better B&W or maybe a bit lighter?

I will try that and see. Nope, B&W wasn't the answer.

More work is needed. I'll be back with a better [I hope] adaptation.

The little boy is one of my grandsons - I have 6 grandsons and 2 granddaughters.

Terrific pages, Rusty. I love going to the pumpkin patch.

Anita
I think the last one looks pretty good, Russ (at least for my taste).
I would try putting a white layer below your "Agate Quartz Bing" layer and reducing the opacity a bit ... see how it looks. I don't think I would wash it out much, just tone down the dark blues a little.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks Rusty. In the morning I'll give your suggestions a try.
Russ i like them all . I think it is a hard choice.
Rusty,

All for only $5? That's a killer deal! I'm jealous. Fun pages with great pictures and nice doo-dads!

Do you think the pumpkin farm could have put the port-o-potties somewhere other than behind their giant photo-op mural?! :roll:

Courtney
I like them all, too, Russ. I knew you'd come up with something good. :)

Anita
Anita and Judy: Thanks for the kind words. I should have waited and only posted the last one, which, I think is the best one. That being said, after I try Rusty's suggestion, I might have a new favorite.
Here's my final page. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and the kind words.

Rusty, I agree with you, it's better with a white outline around the background and with a lighter blue [in the background].

28 posts Page 2 of 3