Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
24 posts Page 1 of 3
Okay, here it is, my first template. Have fun with it.

Anita

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uABn77-4/T ... e_103.html

Here's my attempt.

Anita

I love the template Anita! You did a wonderful job!!

Here's mine. I'll try and do another one this week. These are photos of my husband and I that my mother took in 1965 and 1966.

jkcTuesday-Template-#-103(500).jpg
jkcTuesday-Template-#-103(500).jpg (118.53 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Anita, thanks for the nice template.

Julie, you and your husband were friends as young kids? How sweet!

Very nice pages, both of them.

Courtney
Courtney,
We met in kindergarten in an elementary school in Detroit. We went through the 4th grade together. When I moved to Chicago suburbs (1966) we were heartbroken. The photo of Eddie and I on the couch was taken 5 days before my family moved. Eddie rebelled so much that his parents threatened to send him to military school. LOL Once in 1970 we got together for an afternoon but lost touch with each other after that. It wasn't until 2002 that we connected with each other on classmates.com.

One afternoon during recess the kids in our class dared Eddie to kiss me, saying he would get cooties. He jumped at the opportunity to kiss me lol Needless to say he didn't get cooties! The first time he asked me to marry him was 1965 when we were 8 years old. The day JFK was killed I remember us walking out of the classroom we were in and seeing the teachers crying in the hallway. In 2002 Eddie and I went back to our old elementary school. I hadn't been there since 1966 but it hadn't changed a bit. While giving us a tour of the school we walked out of one classroom and it hit me ... that was the classroom we were in when we heard about JFK. That visit brought back so many memories, it was wonderful. We even have a photo of us standing in the area where he kissed me the first time. :love:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Anita thanks for the template. Very nice. Templates such as this i just seem to miss the mark in creating.
Julie how fantastic. I loved hearing your sweetheart story. Awesome.
Julie the story of how you met is one that warms the heart. Nice layout to remember those days of "First Love"
Tina B
Great job Anita. Have tons of wedding photos to play with so I can't wait to use your template.

Guess I should have checked the forum before I commented on Julie's layout. I asked if that was her and Eddie, lol.

Two nice pages Julie and Anita.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie,

Thanks for sharing your story. Very cool. :)

Courtney
Here is mine.

Jeff-&-Mandyw.jpg
Jeff-&-Mandyw.jpg (83.49 KiB) Viewed 1181 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
24 posts Page 1 of 3