Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
33 posts Page 1 of 4
Here is the next sketch/template challenge - hopefully this template will appeal to more folks than last weeks did. (And guys you are welcome to try your hand at this too!) :)

Sketch-Challenge-#4.gif
Sketch-Challenge-#4.gif (62.66 KiB) Viewed 1485 times

You can download the layered .psd template here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/amtqos
Jane, love the layout. Unfortunately, once again I cannot get it to download right. It says its a zip file on SendSpace shows it is a zip file but it doesn't download that way. It shows one of those icons like you get for system files that you can open. Anyone else having a problem? The SendSpace file says Sketch Challenge #4.zip but when I click to Save to disk the file shows up as Sketch Challenge

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hmmm..... I'll try uploading the psd file unzipped:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jveq8l

Let me know if that does or doesn't work for you Kim.
Considering the problems I am having using both Firefox and Internet Explorer and the problems with the Holiday greeting card site, I am guessing something is wrong with SendSpace. I downloaded other things today just fine.

OK, I went to where I saved the file, double clicked the name and added .psd to the end of the file and it now works.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm having the same problem...it's just coming in as a file type. Not a zip file.
I'm using Winzip to zip it - wonder if that is what the problem is.

Did you have problems with the unzipped version as well?
I downloaded the one that's titled .psd and had a problem with the file, but I did as Kim and renamed it with .psd and it opened
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Somebody, please post your sketch challenge entry. :) I'm too new at this to be the first one to post. I've got one ready, but I sort of want to hide it among the submissions of the talented!
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Now don't go hiding your talents! Go ahead and post! :D
No........I did that last week, and then no one else posted. :o I felt so alone. This time, I'm waiting. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
33 posts Page 1 of 4