Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
33 posts Page 3 of 4
Sunny, love your rose! Very pretty!

Kim, nice LO! Is that your mom??
Okay, here's mine.

I forgot how to get it here...had to use Pixentral. I'll have to go read up on it again since I forgot.
Thanks Norma, no thats not my mom. It is my step mother in law. She reads The Night Before Christmas to Chance every year. I have basically the same photo for every year but couldn't find the CD's of the other years to put in the other two spots. I will have to look for them and add more than the two small areas. I think it would be cute to see them through the years. I think the main photo there is the last time she read it to him before he decided he was too old for it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Jane thanks for reposting it . Everyone did such beautiful work, I will post mine soon now that i have the template.
Norma, I forgot to tell you your layout is great too.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim and Norma - I really like what you did.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
AngelicKim wrote: Thanks Norma, no thats not my mom. It is my step mother in law. She reads The Night Before Christmas to Chance every year. I have basically the same photo for every year but couldn't find the CD's of the other years to put in the other two spots. I will have to look for them and add more than the two small areas. I think it would be cute to see them through the years. I think the main photo there is the last time she read it to him before he decided he was too old for it.

Oops, my mistake...wasn't sure! That's so nice that she read the story to him every year. If you can find the CD's that would make a great LO! I always think it's sad when they get to the age where they "don't believe" anymore! Means they are growing up and away.
Thanks!

Kim, no problem...I don't always think my LOs are the greatest anyway! That was my hubby's cousin (Ken) and wife. His aunt in the picture, would you believe, is 90! And still going strong.
Friends of ours just had baby #9 - they rarely remember to take pictures, so I've become the defacto family photographer. I made them a little baby book for baby #8 (birth to age 1) and will do the same for this baby. I used this week's sketch to make page #2 in Amy's book.

Amy-&-Grandma.gif
Amy-&-Grandma.gif (132.88 KiB) Viewed 921 times

This weekend I will have the fun challenge of getting a group shot of the whole family! :shock:
Hi everyone!
Jane, told you I would pop up sometimes :D
I love the sketch you created, layouts are great so far. I'm downloading now and will try to put together a page later when I get back home :-)
33 posts Page 3 of 4