Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
53 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Here is this week's template. Hoping to see lots of layouts.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/-qTWh7YR/T ... e_104.html

Anita

Here is my layout.

Anita

Beautiful layout Anita and I love the template! I feel like I am spinning my wheels here, I haven't been able to do any layouts let alone any play time with Photoshop lately and it looks like it's going to be that way till after Halloween with us going to the mountains on Thursday.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
What am I doing wrong? It's an RAR file. That's a new file to me and Photoshop won't open it.

rar is another form of a zipped file. You'll need something like winzip to unzip it. If you're running a PC you should have it on your computer. If not try tucows.com for a program to uncompress it. :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I Googled it and found that I need special software for my Mac. The software costs $29 so I'm going to pass on it.

Maybe I'll play without a template - in the morning. I think I can make something along those same lines. If not, it'll be fun trying.
Hmmm, my Firefox updated the other day and now I can't get on 4shared. Trying to figure out the settings to fix it. If I can get it I will repost as a zip file.

Another great template Anita.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Sorry, Russ, I guess I had a senior moment. It's fixed now. It's a psd file now. Looking forward to seeing your layout.

Anita
Hmmm, can't figure out how to get 4shared on Firefox but got it on Internet Explorer.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
westiemom wrote: Sorry, Russ, I guess I had a senior moment. It's fixed now. It's a psd file now. Looking forward to seeing your layout. Anita

Anita: thank you. It worked perfectly. I've been thinking about what pictures to use with TT-104. I'm leaning towards the Grand Canyon, we were there a few months ago and I have some nice pictures. On the other hand, I have some nice photos that you haven't seen from Mexico and/or Bridges National Park in Utah. Plus hundreds of other pictures that I like. I just don't know - it's very difficult to decide.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 1 of 6