Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
53 posts Page 2 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Anita great template. Hope i get the chance to try it.
Well, I really did start out with #104. Promise, I really did. Then I added some shapes from Christell's #60 'cause they fit my images. Maybe that makes this Template #164.
Day of theDead.jpg
Day of theDead.jpg (151.03 KiB) Viewed 1459 times

I put a slightly larger version in my gallery.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Whatever you used and however you did it, it turned out great, Rusty.

Anita
Very nice Rusty!
I'll have to show you my Day of Dead photos from San Antonio. Quite interesting!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Rusty, great job. Remember, you don't have to use the template as is. Its more or less a stepping stone to get you started.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Rusty that is great. And that is how it goes you start with one thing and who knows where it goes.
AngelicKim wrote: Rusty, great job. Remember, you don't have to use the template as is. Its more or less a stepping stone to get you started.

I'm glad you posted that. I have been trying to make [what I have done so far] work with the template's background, but I'm not having any luck getting it to look right.
I'm afraid it does't look anything like the template - sorry. I did try, but wasn't able to get it.

About the only part I used [of the template] was the blue frames.

A larger view can be seen at this link

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2468271/56383

Russ i love it.
So while I was in Ohio I did get some photos that weren't wedding photos. I finally met my nephews wife Amber and their son, Jacob now 2 years old. I have scrapped pages of Jacob before but only from photos I got from Amber. This was is second birthday party. He got to have 3 parties for his birthday.

Jacob-2nd-BDayw.jpg
Jacob-2nd-BDayw.jpg (271.65 KiB) Viewed 1422 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 2 of 6