Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
53 posts Page 3 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Russ, I like how your layout turned out. I made the template and I also made quite a few changes to my page. Kim, he's just adorable and looks like he's having a wonderful time. As usual, your layout is excellent.

Anita
Thanks Anita.

Oops, I missed your page Russ. Nice job.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I know I need to motivate and get a layout made! I will work on one tonight Anita :)

Everyone's done such a nice job on their layouts!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, use your photos from last Friday.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks to everyone who complemented me on my [Grand Canyon] page.

For some reason I had a hard time with this page.

Probably just showing my age.
Your not old. Probably just the pain meds from your knee surgery making you think fuzzy. :rotfl:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Your not old. Probably just the pain meds from your knee surgery making you think fuzzy. :rotfl:

Yea, lets say that's the problem. As I was doing my bowflex workout this afternoon, I kept forgetting how many sets and/or reps I had done. I either did too many or not enough. I wonder which was the case?
Russ, just remember, you're not getting older you're just getting better. Or so I tell myself. :rotfl:

Anita
westiemom wrote: Russ, just remember, you're not getting older you're just getting better. Or so I tell myself. :rotfl: Anita

Anita, you are correct, in many ways I am better than I used to be [smarter, more understanding, more patient, etc]. Physically speaking; that's not the case. However, there was a day when I....well, we won't go there.
First time I've ever tried anything like this, so be gentle...

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 3 of 6