Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
53 posts Page 5 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
christell wrote: Thanks Courtney. My husband & I are both on the sidelines. We have sideline passes & both a Nikon D300 camera & each 70-200mm f2.8 lens with monopods. He also uses the D200 with wide angle lens to get closer sideline shots. Some photographers have the longer lens that come to our games but they can't get the closer shots when the players are running towards us or the ball is coming our way. Sometimes I will be on one side of the field & my husband will go to the other teams side to catch what we miss that is too far. No knee pads or vest. i like to wear our teams t-shirts & have our son's # on the back. His senior year is going fast with 2 games left to go before the play-offs start. They are undefeated so far this year.

Well, I am impressed by your shots. I find fast action like that so hard to capture. Then your post-processing is so creative and well-done; the final product really is special. Will you continue next year after your son graduates? Undefeated so far? Yeah!

Courtney
Irv, there's no need to be gentle. That's a terrific page. It looks like you've been doing this for ages. Christell, as usual, your layout is wonderful, so creative. Thank you, Julie. :thanks:

Anita
With all the discussion about this one, I had to give it a try. :) Two of the backgrounds are from kev.
Courtney
Larger in my gallery: http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2469520/32623

Attachments

Courtney,
What a great idea using photos from past Halloween's! Great idea! Layout looks great! :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Courtney,
What a great idea using photos from past Halloween's! Great idea! Layout looks great! :thumbsup:

Julie,

Thank you. I am finding I have a lot of photos like this, showing the same event from year to year. I'm sure I'll do more pages like it.

Courtney
Courtney i really like that. And yes it is a great idea. I love seeing the different scenes.
Great pages everyone. Irv, you did a great job. Glad to see you joining our Tuesday Templates.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Well finally! I thought I was never going to get some time to do a layout.

jkcTemplateTuesday104-500.jpg
jkcTemplateTuesday104-500.jpg (159.99 KiB) Viewed 1496 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Love it Julie

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That's terrific, Julie and you make a lovely witch.

Anita
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 5 of 6