Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
53 posts Page 4 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Excellent, Irv.
Just plumb good!

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Irv, I love it!!!!!
Irv, What a great first page! The colors all coordinate so well and the pictures are very good. :thumbsup: Nice quote too.

Courtney
Kim and Irv great pages. Love them both.
Finally took a minute to play.
Tuesday Template #104- senior.jpg
Tuesday Template #104- senior.jpg (73.89 KiB) Viewed 1525 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell, I like your page. It's very creative! Do you have one of those big monster lenses for shooting your football action shots? I'd love to see a picture of you in action on the sidelines. Monopod? Press pass? Knee pads? Photo vest like all the pros wear? :)

Courtney
Thanks Courtney. My husband & I are both on the sidelines. We have sideline passes & both a Nikon D300 camera & each 70-200mm f2.8 lens with monopods. He also uses the D200 with wide angle lens to get closer sideline shots. Some photographers have the longer lens that come to our games but they can't get the closer shots when the players are running towards us or the ball is coming our way. Sometimes I will be on one side of the field & my husband will go to the other teams side to catch what we miss that is too far. No knee pads or vest. i like to wear our teams t-shirts & have our son's # on the back. His senior year is going fast with 2 games left to go before the play-offs start. They are undefeated so far this year.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Very nice page Christell. I also would that photo of you snapping away on the sidelines.
Christell, wonderful page - most excellent. You have a winner. Very clever!!!!
WOW for a first time you did fantastic!! I love it ... no need to be gentle lol Very nice job! And Anita you did a great job on the template! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 4 of 6