Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 3 of 4
Thanks Judy, I found it. It was part of a Fall kit we did on PET about 4 years ago.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, thanks for the kits. I will put them to good use - at least I will try doing that.
Anita, Kim, Judy and Julie: Thanks for the kind words.

I'm trying to do better each week, but I don't always get the results I'm hoping for. Nevertheless, I'm having fun and learning as I go.
Russ,
You're not the only one who doesn't always get the results you were looking for LOL I can't tell you how many layouts I've put in the recycle bin because I didn't like it after I've put it together. The hardest time I have is placing elements. When I'm stuck, I go into some of the scrapping galleries and just look at the layouts hoping to get inspiration from one of them. I usually end up leaving those galleries thinking I really need help in designing lol I think you're doing a wonderful job and keep plugging away and we'll all learn together!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Russ, you're not the only one. I rarely end up with something I'm happy with. It's frustrating but hopefully I'll get better.

Anita
Ditto. I don't know how many times I have started over on a layout when it doesn't look the way I envisioned it. You know what they say, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie, Anita and Kim: Thanks for the encouraging words. It's fun playing with Photoshop and making pages, montages and books - learning how to do other things too.

I've been gone most of the day at another chess tournament. At least with chess you know if you did good or not. With pages, montages, etc [I guess that] beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Okay don't know what happened to mine but I thought I said post it ... I must not have.

Anyhow, here is mine.

jkcTuesday_Template___105-500.jpg
jkcTuesday_Template___105-500.jpg (197.25 KiB) Viewed 673 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Awwwww, how precious Julie.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
31 posts Page 3 of 4