Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 1 of 4
Thanks Rusty and Julie. I like it much better now. And Julie, I beg to differ. You are the Scrapping Diva Queen. :rotfl: Thanks.

Anita

I'm not too happy with this one

Yeah, I don't think the "round one" looks right, Anita. I'm not smart enough to "make a pronouncement". Maybe the round crop is a little too tight on his face?

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
But he's soooooooooooo cute lol

It's the tight shot, use a distance full bodied shot, maybe of him standing on the grass or carpet. I always think of the second smaller photo as a compliment photo and shouldn't compete with the larger main photo. But then again, that's my opinion and I'm not the Scrapping Diva Queen lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Anita,
LOVE IT!!! I think you have a better handle on things than you think you do. You knew there was something wrong with the layout ... that is very important you saw the need to change something.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I just got home from a chess match. I was in a hurry to get home to see what the template [for this week] would be.

I have downloaded it and will play with it soon.

Anita: thanks for the template, it looks like a another great/fun challenge.
I agree with the above. That round one is tough.
Great template Anita. Love your layout and like Julie said, its a plus that you realize there is something not right.

Irv, beautiful photos, beautiful job.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I know you all are probably sick of my wedding photos but they are all I have to work with right now, sorry. After all, I took over 900 and after deleting blurred and oops photos I still have 868 photos left. lol

Mr-&-Mrs-Marshall-TT105w.jpg
Mr-&-Mrs-Marshall-TT105w.jpg (74.8 KiB) Viewed 1219 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
WOW everyone did an outstanding job with their colors, papers, elements and of course their photos! :woohoo:
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
31 posts Page 1 of 4