Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Good afternoon everyone. Just posting for Anita. She has another awesome template for us but is having internet trouble. As soon as she can the template will be posted here. Verizon is telling her there is a big outage and it could be 24 to 48 hours before she has internet back. I don't have one ready and I don't have time to do one or I would go ahead and post for her but I know you all understand.

Thank you for patience.
:thanks:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I received a message from Anita this morning on my cell phone about her outage. At least she'll be able to Photoshop but it's horrible to be without a connection and cut off from the cyber world lol At least I can keep in touch with her via texting on the cell phone lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Most of us, I would guess, have had that happen at least once. It sucks!!!!
Yippeeeee!! I'm back. Hate being without DSL. Here's the template. Can't wait to see all your layouts.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/UPxvQuse/T ... e_106.html

Anita
Glad I did this yesterday.

Anita

Anita, your page made me laugh. And it looks great too.

Courtney
Another awesome template Anita. Glad your internet didn't take 24-48 hours to come back up.

Cute page too. Here is mine. I followed you with the dog/photo theme.

Babe&QuilaTT106w.jpg
Babe&QuilaTT106w.jpg (107.74 KiB) Viewed 1190 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Anita and Kim... :rotfl: :rotfl: sooo cute.
So cute Anita and Kim ... ok I will do one of my girls too :)

Very nice template Anita, I think you're doing a wonderful job creating templates ... thank you for taking the time to create these nice templates for us :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Yes Anita, thank you so much. It would still nice though to start making this Template Tuesday TAG again. Any volunteers to be tagged to do a template for next week?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
25 posts Page 1 of 3