Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
53 posts Page 5 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
It's fun looking at the templates and thinking which ones to use with which pictures.

I just got home from a car show where I took a lot of pictures. I'm sure that some of those photos would work in several of the templates?

I'm off to the gym right now. When I get back I'll look into doing that.
suzib wrote: What a great idea, Betty!!!!!

Thanks, Suzi -- I hope it helps when someone needs to track down one of the wonderful templates.

Russinator wrote: It's fun looking at the templates and thinking which ones to use with which pictures.

Thanks Russ --- that is exactly why I put together the thread -- as a reference for quick review of the many terrific templates & examples provided by talented people.

To all those who created & posted the original templates & their examples --- :thanks:
They are excellent & inspirational, especially for people like me, who wish to learn.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
This is really a great way to organize all the templates together in one place! New people to the site will be able to join in much more easily if they see this thread instead of wading through 50+ old archived ones. And the link to the old threads is perfect for seeing examples of how a template was used, if one grabs someone's eye.

:thumbsup: This must have taken you a lot of time to pull together. Thanks!

Courtney
Really good idea, Betty.

Anita
This thread did confuse some people. It needs to be made clear that this thread is for reference to the previous weekly templates. It is not to replace the weekly Tuesday Template thread. Post your results in the weekly threads only not here. Also, since this does list all Tuesday Templates not just 2010 maybe we should title it way. Maybe change it to Tuesday Templates References or something like that.

Everyone should also be aware that if you are going back and getting templates that you did not do before, that some of the templates are no longer available for download. If that is the case and you really want that template please contact someone that may have them. I personally due to computer and external hard drive crashes have lost them twice and some people have helped me replace some that the downloads links didn't work anymore.

Thank you Betty for taking the time to do this. It must have taken hours. Hope to see you participating more.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
mtbspike wrote: ------- This must have taken you a lot of time to pull together.

Courtney

Courtney - Thank you for your comment. I didn't mind taking the time to work on the list, because I enjoyed seeing all the templates & the creativity.

westiemom wrote: Really good idea, Betty.

Anita

Anita -- thanks! I hope you find the list fun to review.

Kim -- thanks for clearing up the confusion.
I hope members will find the listing convenient. Preparing the list did take some time, but probably not nearly as much time as it takes one to prepare a template for use in a weekly challenge.
Betty
Would love to see you do some of the templates, Betty.

Anita
Thank you Betty for putting this list together.
It has has made it nice & easy to look up some of the old ones.
Storm
:thanks:
Anita, I hope to get started soon.

Storm, you are welcome. I'm glad the list helps. Love your pretty avatar !
Betty
Betty, many thanks for doing this list for all of us. I know it took a lot of your time.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
53 posts Page 5 of 6