Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
33 posts Page 1 of 4
I decided to post a few hours early since this is a holiday week and everyone will be busy.

Template Tuesday #108.psd
Template Tuesday #108-400.jpg
Template Tuesday #108-400.jpg (48.58 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here's mine :)

jkcTemplate Tuesday #108-500.jpg
jkcTemplate Tuesday #108-500.jpg (178.92 KiB) Viewed 1497 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Nice, Julie
Thank you,

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Another great template Julie. Still looking for pictures to use. Pretty burned out on Wedding photos.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Really nice template, Julie. Haven't taken any photos in a while, so it's more Shamus photos. :biggrin:

Anita

westiemom wrote: Really nice template, Julie. Haven't taken any photos in a while, so it's more Shamus photos. :biggrin:

Anita

Awww, Shamus and your background are too cute. I have a challenge for you. Does Shamus bark when someone comes to the door, or at squirrels, the vacuum cleaner, or anything? My challenge to you is to show us a picture of Shamus being tough! We know he can do cute. :bigwink: I'm off to find some tough dog paper for you. hee hee

Courtney
Oh how cute Anita.

Sorry Julie forget to comment on your page. It is adorable as well.

Courtney, look at Anita's layout for the template 2 weeks ago. Shamus is barking and howling.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I had a dear cousin once tell me after she saw a photograph I had taken of one of my first Yorkie's how beautiful my photo was because it is very difficult to capture the soul of a dark-eyed dog. Since my cousin and her husband were one of the top beagle breeders in the country and had over 100 dogs themselves that they knew what they were talking about. Every time I see a photograph of Shamus I see his big soul in those little eyes. Anita, never fails to capture that look. I truly feel that can only be done when the photographer has a special relationship with that animal. I never get tired of looking at photographs of Shamus and by the looks of the comments I do not think anyone else does either.

What a beautiful layout Anita and even more beautiful photographs of our little mascot of PCE. :thumbsup:

Anita, please add your layout to the POW.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here is my layout. Ironically the colors in the photos matched Julie's template colors. It was tempting to just do overlays on the existing colored layers but that really didn't add enough depth. This is Addy at her first birthday party over the weekend. I borrowed the photos from her Mom's Facebook page. I love the top photo. Apparently Addy is not too fond of sweets.

Addison1stBDayTT108w.jpg
Addison1stBDayTT108w.jpg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 1442 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie, thanks so much for the lovely compliment. When he looks at me with those eyes, I always know just what he's thinking.
Kim, what a lovely page! Addy is a cutie. That top photo is adorable, and your colors are perfect for a sweet little girl.

Anita
33 posts Page 1 of 4