Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
42 posts Page 3 of 5
Anita,
I love your layout! So festive! I like the changes you made to the layout too! :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here's my effort. We're printing this 6x4 and using it as a Christmas card insert. I edited one stanza out of the poem (which my wife writes every year) because it felt a little too personal for the forum.

Irv,

You've got some great family pictures in your page. Very nice insert for your Christmas cards!

Courtney
Irv,
I love the poem, your wife did a wonderful job creating it. What a great idea using it as a Christmas card! You did a beautiful job on the layout!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Irv i agree with Julie you and your wife did an awesome job. Fantastic card.
Irv, that's a great idea. Good job on your layout.
Beautiful card, Irv. Nice work.

Anita
Awesome job Irv and what a great poem you wife wrote. Very creative and great idea for an insert for your Christmas cards.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm trying to do what Anita and Irv did. BTW: Irv and Anita, those were wonderful.

I'm having trouble but I will figure it out. If I don't, I'll get back to you all.

I think it has something to do with the shortcut Control-G.
westiemom wrote: Storm, I merged all the squares onto one layer, pasted a photo on top and created a clipping mask. Hope that was clear. Anita

I'm off to try it.
42 posts Page 3 of 5