Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
42 posts Page 1 of 5
The next few weeks we're going to be doing different sizes on the templates.

Template Tuesday #109A.psd
Template Tuesday #109B.psd

Each side is 8.5" x 11". You'll recognize a few of the goodies from Anita's templates.

109AB-500.jpg
109AB-500.jpg (39 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
What a great idea Julie. Hope i get to try it.
Looks like fun templates, Julie.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
This should be fun. Great idea to change things up a bit.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
It looks like I uploaded the wrong psd file for 109A. I did not complete the shadows for Row 4 & 5. If you don't want to do the shadows on your own and you can find the corrected file at Template Tuesday #109A_2.psd Sorry about that! I swear I fixed :doh: :doh: :doh:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I'm having a lot of trouble with all those little squares in A, which I presumed were 2x2, but apparently aren't quite. Is there some way (in Elements 7) to put graphics in there so that you don't have to do all kinds of random resizing in order for them to fit?
Thanks for the template, Julie. You always come up with good ones. Here's my attempt.

Anita

Anita what a beautiful Christmas template.
irvcobb wrote: I'm having a lot of trouble with all those little squares in A, which I presumed were 2x2, but apparently aren't quite. Is there some way (in Elements 7) to put graphics in there so that you don't have to do all kinds of random resizing in order for them to fit?

Hi Irv,

I'm not following you about graphics... and I haven't opened the template. I assume (probably a bad idea!) that each little square is on its own layer, yes? If so, are you using a clipping mask to group your photo with the square? That way you don't have to have the size exactly right and the overlap is hidden. To clip one layer to another you press Alt + G (I think... or use the menu from the layers pallette). Sorry, I've got to hurry off here, but I hope this makes some sense and helps!

Courtney
Thanks Courtney, but I don't see anything in Elements 7 that looks like a clipping mask. ALT-G doesn't seem to do anything, and I don't see anything about clipping in any of the menus.

I did discover that I can align layers, which helps some.

Irv
42 posts Page 1 of 5