Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
29 posts Page 3 of 3
tnjewels wrote: Russ,
Our scenery looking west is blocked by a large group of trees so unless we go into town we never get to see any of the pretty Tennessee sunsets. I love the trees but I really miss not seeing a pretty sunset. Can you tell I don't get out of the house much? lol

Thank you for posting another beautiful sunset!

Julie, You need a tree fort, way up high in those trees so you can see the other side! :bigwink:

Irv, another winner. Well done!

Courtney
Yikes, that would be pretty high! These trees I would say are at least 100 feet tall ... is that possible? It sure looks that way! They're tall enough that if they come down they'll hit our house. :o
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Russ,
Our scenery looking west is blocked by a large group of trees so unless we go into town we never get to see any of the pretty Tennessee sunsets. I love the trees but I really miss not seeing a pretty sunset. Can you tell I don't get out of the house much? lol

Thank you for posting another beautiful sunset!

It was my pleasure. Although no one said anything to me, I think that they were all upset with me. When we drove into the campground I could tell it was going to be a wonderful sunset, so I grabbed my camera and went for a walk, getting several great pictures. When I got back to the camp everyone gave me a dirty look. I'm still wondering why that was. Nevertheless, they got over it and I still have the pictures.
Julie,
Here are a couple I did of my grandaughter using 110.

I'm not crazy about the intensity of the grey in the "casual" portrait, nor am I in love with the blues in the more formal,but friends and family like them, and they will always tell you the truth.

This was the most involved template I ever worked with and I got lost a number of times.
Brianna senior card -2.jpg
Brianna senior card -2.jpg (22.3 KiB) Viewed 934 times

Bob
I think I failed to hit the place in line button, so Maybe this will make it through
Brianna senior 2011.jpg
Brianna senior 2011.jpg (22.41 KiB) Viewed 933 times

The grey just doesn't look right.

Bob
BOBGRUETTER wrote: I think I failed to hit the place in line button, so Maybe this will make it through
Brianna senior 2011.jpg

The grey just doesn't look right.

Bob

Well, you could always eliminate the vignette (grey) because the photo also has a drop shadow and stroke to outline it. Did you try it without the grey? I think your picture (and granddaughter) are lovely.

Courtney
Bob you did a real good job, i see why family members like them. She is a beautiful young lady.
Bob,
I think you've done a wonderful job with the template this week! The templates can be somewhat intimidating at first but the more you use them the easier it will become. Your granddaughter is a beautiful young woman!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Nice job, Bob. You have a lovely granddaughter.

Anita
29 posts Page 3 of 3