Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Very creative, Christell. What a nice page! I'm not sure if it's intended or not... one of the shots, the one with the grunge border, has a fair bit of overlap that the others do not have.

Courtney
Thanks for noticing. Just corrected it. My clipping mask came undone when I checked what was wrong.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
A friend [Dave] sent me these pictures from the early 1950s.

This is where I learned to surf [it was in 1957] I was only 14 at the time.

Wow those photos are great Russ. You've been surfing for a long time! It looks like a lot of fun but very hard to do. Did you get into the beach movies in the 60's too? I loved those. I named one of my Yorkies after Gidget, as in Gidget Goes Hawaiian :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Wow those photos are great Russ. You've been surfing for a long time! It looks like a lot of fun but very hard to do. Did you get into the beach movies in the 60's too? I loved those. I named one of my Yorkies after Gidget, as in Gidget Goes Hawaiian :)

Julie, you are right, I have been surfing a long time - close to 54 years. If it wasn't lots of fun, I would have quit long ago. As for the 1960 surf movies, I liked them when they came out, but when I see one now days I think they are very stupid and nothing like what surfing is really like.

As for you naming your Yorkie Gidget [from the movie Gidget] there was a time when they called me Moon-Doggie - from that same movie. At another time they called me Kahuna - again from that same movie. Now days they call me The Russinator - due to my extra large size. I wonder what they'll call in a few months after I drop 45 pounds? Maybe Skinny?
The Lean Mean Surfing Machine would be my guess. lol

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
16 posts Page 2 of 2