Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
I'm posting a day early. Have fun with this.

Anita

http://www.4shared.com/photo/5BdVFSCb/T ... e_111.html

Here's my page. I actually made the template to use with these photos of Shamus's first snow.

Anita

I love your layout Anita. I'm very impressed at your layouts and how fast you've picked up on digi-scrapping. Wonderful LO! I'm off to download the template!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks for the template.

Anita, I love your page.
Every year for the last 15 or so, my wife has made hand-crafted angels (more than 100 each year) to give away to friends and family at Christmas. She keeps one for herself, and they all end up on our tree. Here's a sampling:

Two beautiful layouts. Anita, that is perfect for Shamus. Irv, what a nice way to showcase your wife's angels. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Irv,
You layout is beautiful and it's a wonderful way to showcase her handicraft of angels. The angels are beautiful, she must be busy sewing all year long!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Anita great layout. Shamus always has a new neat pose. Love it. Irv your wife does fantastic work. And i am sure she love how you displayed them.
Great template Anita. Love you page of Shamus.

Irv, beautiful page.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Senior '11- Tuesday Template #111.jpg
Senior '11- Tuesday Template #111.jpg (90.93 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
16 posts Page 1 of 2