Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
23 posts Page 1 of 3
I guess its my turn. Sorry, not very creative this week. A bit burned out. Hope you like it and come up with some great holiday layouts with it.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/nQFvmsqC/T ... y_112.html

Template-Tuesday-112-Preview.jpg
Template-Tuesday-112-Preview.jpg (17.19 KiB) Viewed 1559 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Anyone want to give it a try and do next weeks template let me know. I think Julie and Anita are getting burnt out too. Post here or send me a PM if you want to do next weeks template.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is my layout to get us started. I went to a wedding reception this past weekend and the photographer they had for the wedding would only stay for the first hour of the reception so for the couples wedding gift I did the photos of the reception. The photos are the are, of course the bride and groom, the groom and her Mom, the bride and her Dad, and the groom with his Mom.

Could-I-haveweb.jpg
Could-I-haveweb.jpg (65.83 KiB) Viewed 1547 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here's a try I made from a few photos I took in Colorado.

Thanks for the template. I had fun working with it.

OK, help the newbie here. Just when I think I've got it figured out, you throw something different at me. :)

How to you get you pictures inside the frames on this template? When I clip the pic layer to the frame layer, I only see the pic through the frame, not inside it...
Irv put your photo below the frame. With the magic wand click inside the frame, select-inverse now on your photo layer choose edit delete. This should work.
Of course it should. Thanks!
Nice job Russ. I like how you raised the photos and the made the frames look like they are set into the background.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Nice job Russ. I like how you raised the photos and the made the frames look like they are set into the background.

Kim, thanks for the kind words. I was clicking here and there [with CS5] to see what would happen. Then that took place and I liked it.
irvcobb wrote: Of course it should. Thanks!

Irv, I also use the magic wand; however, I use the paste into option under CS5's edit window.
23 posts Page 1 of 3