Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
We're going a little different this week. We'll call it build your own template. I've supplied you with the fonts, the word art, two snowflakes, a photo mask and a shortcut to http://www.scrappincop.com/ for some extra goodies to add to your creation this week.

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you've created!

TemplateTuesday #113.zip

TemplateTuesday#113.jpg
TemplateTuesday#113.jpg (99.98 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie what a great idea. And Scrappin Cop is one of my favorite places.
Cool idea.

Christell, if you see this please post your template next week.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wonderful idea for an exercise. Thanks for the new fonts. Now I have to figure out how to load them. I have done it in the past; however, my little pea brain forgot how it's done.
Russ, after you unzip the file you can click the font to open it and it will have an option at the top to install. Or depending on what operating system you have you can right click the file and choose install.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I didn't know it could be that easy. In the past I did it differently. With, I might add, much more difficulty.
It use to be harder but I think since Vista they added the install with the right click or by opening the font and using the install. You use to have go through a long install process to install it in the Windows font folder. Being a font-a-holic I was so happy when they made it easier to install fonts.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Now if they could only figure out how you could install the fonts while still in the program and them show up instead of having to exit and re-enter. lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
AngelicKim wrote: It use to be harder but I think since Vista ...

I believe Russ uses a Mac. I have no idea how to install fonts on a Mac.

Courtney
I'm still running XP and was able to just drag and drop the fonts right into the font folder on the control panel. Was really easy to do.
15 posts Page 1 of 2