Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
28 posts Page 3 of 3
tnjewels wrote: Christell if you'd like to post another template on Tuesday to give us a break we would appreciate it ... I think we're burnt out on creating templates for a few weeks :)

I have about 3 templates made. I can post the next 3 weeks to give you a break.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
That would be wonderful Christell, thank you so much! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Great layouts everyone.

Storm sorry I didn't see your post to answer you. Thank Courtney, Christell and Irv for answering for me. For some reason I'm not getting e-mails of thread updates.

Christell, that would be so awesome if you can post the next few templates. Thanks.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is my layout.
Our-WeddingTTT114w.jpg
Our-WeddingTTT114w.jpg (57.94 KiB) Viewed 1211 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very pretty Kim!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Beautiful, Kim.

Anita
Thanks Anita and Julie. Looks like I have a lot of pages to work on. The reception I did last month for another guy that Larry works for has asked me to do a book for them from the photos I did and some of the ceremony photos the other photographer took. He wants $750 for a 20 page book. YIKES!!!!

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Thanks Anita and Julie. Looks like I have a lot of pages to work on. The reception I did last month for another guy that Larry works for has asked me to do a book for them from the photos I did and some of the ceremony photos the other photographer took. He wants $750 for a 20 page book. YIKES!!!!

$750 for a 20 page book? :o Someone either has a very high opinion of themself, or really, really doesn't want to make a book! I doubt you'd be legally able to use his photos in any book you create, though.

Courtney
28 posts Page 3 of 3