Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
28 posts Page 2 of 3
storm wrote: Thanks Kim.
Can you tell me please after I have uploaded my LO & clicked on Preview to make sure it is in there, is there any way I can write something further in that same reply , or do I have to start a new reply. ?
Storm

Hi Storm,

Not Kim, but I think I can help. Yes, you can change your reply after you've previewed it. I think it is below the preview if you just scroll down you should be able to see and edit it. You can also edit a post after you've submitted it. Just click on the little edit icon.

Courtney
Thank you Courtney. Seems the more I learn the more I forget.
I have that part sorted out now I think although I did not see any edit icon.
Another question how are Irv & Christell uploading their photos so they do not get the word " attachments "
above their page like I have.?
Storm
Hi Storm,

I don't know about the attachments label because my photos have that too. You will see the edit button when you're looking at one of your own posts. Here is an example of what I see when looking at one of mine.

Courtney

Attachments

Kim, do I need to post one for next week or someone else will?

I love Irv's & Storm's. Nice work. Be sure & enter them in the POW this week.
Storm,
Click on UPLOAD ATTACHMENT in blue below.
BROWSE for your picture to upload
Click ADD THE FILE
When it loads click PLACE INLINE.
This will put it in your message.
You can't have the size any larger than 500 on either side.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell, thanks for the wonderful template. I finally had time to work on it.

Anita

Christell if you'd like to post another template on Tuesday to give us a break we would appreciate it ... I think we're burnt out on creating templates for a few weeks :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Do you guys have any good Tuts preferably not videos on how to make Templates .
It would be interesting to learn .
Thanks Storm

Disregard this request I think I have figured it out thro' Julies link at top of this forum to The Daily Digi.
Thanks all the same
Storm
storm wrote: Thank you Courtney. Seems the more I learn the more I forget.
I have that part sorted out now I think although I did not see any edit icon.
Another question how are Irv & Christell uploading their photos so they do not get the word " attachments "
above their page like I have.?
Storm

Here's what I do:

1. Resize the photo/layout to 600 pixels wide. Layouts usually need some selective sharpening after this.

2. Upload the photo to prestophoto.

3. Wait for prestophoto to process the photo, then navigate to the full size view. (For example, http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2651323/73931)

4. Point the mouse at the photo and right click. Choose "Copy image location" from the menu. This is in Firefox. Internet Explorer will be similar.

5. In a separate browser tab, navigate to the PCEC forum thread where I want to post, and click "POSTREPLY".

6. In the "Post a Reply" text box, right click and choose Paste. This will insert the image location from step 4. Note that this is not the same as the url. The image location for the url referenced in step 3 is http://storage1.prestophoto.com/storage/user ... /large.jpg, for instance.

7. Drag the mouse to select the image location and then click the "Img" icon. This will place Img tags at the front and back of the image location.

8. Add text and formatting to taste.

9. Click preview to make sure all is right before submitting.

I figured this out by trial and error. It may not be the "approved" method. :)

Irv
Thank you Irv .It looks in your method you are uploading into your PrestoPhoto gallery first.
I will try your way later this evening also your tip Christell.
Thanks to both of you.
Storm
storm wrote: Thank you Irv. It looks in your method you are uploading into your PrestoPhoto gallery first.
Storm

Yes, that's right.
28 posts Page 2 of 3