Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
Kim, can someone take over for next Tuesday & post one. My husband's brother has been in ICU from car accident & looks like it may be long term recovery, & have been in & out.
Thanks,
Christell

Here is the link:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/592emN2R/T ... y_118.html
Template Tuesday #118.jpg
Template Tuesday #118.jpg (32.74 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's accident. I hope the best for him and his recovery.

Nice template!

Coutney
Terrific template, Christell. It has an Art Deco feel.
Sorry to learn about your brother-in-law's serious condition. I wish him the best of care & a rapid recovery.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
No problem Christell. Sorry to hear about your brother in law. My prayers are with you and your family for a speedy and full recovery.

Thanks for doing the past few weeks. Another great template.

Any volunteers to give it a shot for next weeks template?

FYI, if anyone was trying to download the template and couldn't, 4shared is back up.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Christell, I'm sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's accident.

I hope the best for him and his recovery.

Great template - Russ
Hey Russ, how about trying your hand at doing a template next week? It would be great to see one of you guys post a template.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Russ,
I think that would be a great idea! You have a week to design one. I'd love love to see you guys creating some great templates for us to use too!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Are you serious? I'm not a scrapbook type of person. The temples I'd made would be very simplistic.

That being said, I will do it if you are okay with something so simple.

If you still think it's a good idea, how [and when] do I go about giving it to the group?
Russ, sometimes the simple ones make the best layouts. Not only scrappers use templates. Create a template and save it as a psd file 12x12 inch. Upload to 4shared or some other file sharing site if you use a different one. Also do a save for web of your template for a jpg preview to post when you post your template. Next Tuesday, February 8th, go to the Digital Scrapping Category and start a new thread for Template Tuesday 119. If you need help just ask.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I understand - It's kind of scary. Does it have to be 12x12?

Everyone can feel free to laugh at my attempt.

Feb 8th I will post something.
25 posts Page 1 of 3