Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 2 of 3
This one was fun. Thanks, Christell, and I trust things go well for your brother-in-law.

Christell i also send up my prayers for your brother in law as well as the rest of the family.
Irv beautiful oh they are lovely flowers and make me long for summer.
No it doesn't have to be 12x12. That's just what we usually do. You can do smaller or landscape if you want Its up to you.

Great page Irv. Love all the pretty flowers.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I have no doubts you can do it Russ. Why would we laugh at your creation? I'm looking forward to your template. Simple is nice ... I like Simple :)
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Irv,
Very pretty ... and so spring. I love it!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Love it, Irv. Spring can't get here fast enough. Great colors.

Russ, I know you can do it. I have seen your work. Simple & easy is no problem. An opening for 1 big picture would be great which would be the main focus anyway.

Thanks so much for the wishes & prayers for my brother-in-law. My husband is having to make all the decisions for him because he is the closest relative. He was in a minor accident but hit his forehead on steering wheel. This caused his brain to swell & snowballed from there. Had brain surgery to relieve swelling then got a staff infection around the brain & was opened up twice to clean out infection & had to remove some more bone from skull to relieve pressure from more brain swelling. Was put on ventilator & yesterday put a tracheotomy & today feeding tube in stomach. He has not been able to talk only move his right hand for communication. It has been a horrible ordeal for all of us. He will have a very long recovery. Please keep him in your prayers.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Christell, my prayers are going to the "big guy" up there.
Christell, how horrible! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Anita
Oh Christell my prayers will hold you all in them. I am so sorry to here of all the complications. Prayer power. Mine are going up.
Christell,
I am so sorry to hear what your family is going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
25 posts Page 2 of 3