Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
I have to leave in a few minutes. I may or may not get home tomorrow, therefore, I'm posting early [Monday afternoon]. I hope that's okay and no one minds.

Another thing I wasn't sure of is/was which thread to post this in.

Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/photo/TDn49hp4/T ... y_119.html

Below is what I made with the template.

Russ wonderful template. You and Irv have used it well.
Russ, I love those frames & both your results are just great looking.
Can you move the thread to the DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING FORUM when you get time? Some may miss it here.
Thanks for posting,
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
christell wrote: Russ, can you move the thread to the DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING FORUM when you get time? Some may miss it here. Thanks for posting, Christell

You are welcome. Posting the template was new [and fun] for me. I got home sooner than expected. I thought I'd be gone until later in the week. That's why I posted it early.

Irv, I love what you did with the template.

Christell, I looked all over the web site, trying to find out how to move it to DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING. I failed to locate the link. Can you move it for me, or let me know how it's done?
Russ, I will PM Kim. She should be able to do as a moderator.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Russinator wrote: Irv, I love what you did with the template.

Thanks, Russ. I have to confess that when I first saw your template, I thought "oh, no," because I had the macros of old coins that I had taken over the weekend and wanted to use. Couldn't see how to work them in with the chipped paint look of your frames. I played with it a long time, and was pretty pleased with the result. I think it's got a kind of surreal look, or something. :)

Irv
Great job Russ. Thanks for posting this week. Great page too by both you and Irv.

Thread has been moved to the Digital Scrapping category.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Yay Russ you did it!! Great template! As soon as I'm done with my JS homework I'll do a layout with your template. Do you want to do another template next week or is it Irv's turn?
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Irv,
I love your layout .... very creative! I like how the textures of the coins showed in the detail of your photos, very cool!

I don't know where my head has been but I just realized you're from Omaha. I have a niece who is a special education teacher there. I believe she lives in Bellevue.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
19 posts Page 1 of 2