Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
In November or December, I used a template that I quite liked for one of my horse photo friends. Now I can't find the template. Does anyone remember the template number that I might have used for this photo?

Attachments

Christell posted a template with a similar film element. Could this be the template - & you changed it?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8107

here is a listing of most of the templates. It will be updated soon to include the last of 2010
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8667
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Thank you so much for for doing the research for me and your quick answer.
I saw that template earlier, but I don't think that is the one I used. I was able to find the psd file for the photo so I have all the layers and can just copy/paste if I want to use it again.
Weez, glad you kept the psd. I was thinking it might be template 112 but it does not have the negatives.
weez i think you may have used this one.viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5574&p=64404&hilit=filmstrip#p64402
Thanks, Judy. I do think that one is the one I used but didn't save the template. Just saved the page as psd and didn't think I would use it again. Now, here I am wanting to use it. The old saying "Never throw anything away because you might need it someday" sure does fit me in this case. LOL! I appreciate all of you looking for me and am glad Judy found the one I needed.
weez you are very welcome. Love to see your results.
7 posts Page 1 of 1