Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Happy day after Valentine's Day. This template is for any Valentine photos you may have taken yesterday. Didn't take any? Use whatever, change the shapes, etc. Make it your own them.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/_7f4a4L4/T ... ay120.html

TemplateTuesday120Preview.jpg
TemplateTuesday120Preview.jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 1722 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Love it Irv!

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is mine. I didn't have any photos of yesterday so used my great nieces and nephews pics.

TTT120BeMyValentineweb.jpg
TTT120BeMyValentineweb.jpg (91.92 KiB) Viewed 1707 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I missed this one. Thanks for bringing it up. Wonderful template and i love the pages you have all made.
Hi! I'm Erin. Irv's daughter and mother of three of the little darlings in his layout above. He got me interested in digital scrapbooking (I used to do paper scrapping, back when I had time and space and not as many children). Anyway, I used this template to make the layout below, but I changed it up kind of a lot, because I'm a control freak like that. I hope it's okay that I'm jumping right in here! I've lurked on these forums before; I might have even posted under a different user name, but I can't remember it. :roll: Anyway. Here's my layout.

The papers and little heart brads came from freedigitalscrapbooking.com, the staples came from storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm, and the glitter swirls came from obsidiandawn.com.
Erin welcome to the forum. What cuties they are. Lovely page.
Hi Erin. By all means, jump right in. Welcome to the site! Adorable little girl, great photo of her, and your page turned out wonderfully.

Courtney
Of course she's adorable. She's got my genes. :rotfl:
Yes Dad. It's all you.
15 posts Page 1 of 2