Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 1 of 4
As with others recently, I'm posting this early because I have a very full day tomorrow.

Here's the link to this week's template:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/kuoqT_0Z/Template_Tuesday_121.html

You'll have to forgive me if it's not quite standard - I'm working in PSE7 and doing things I've never done before. The only way I could find to make frames was by putting them in two layers and then linking them so they move together. I've labeled the frames to help a bit, I hope. You should be able to clip pics to the top layer of each frame.

The title font I used is rough_typewriter. If it's not on your computer already, it's available free at http://www.dafont.com/rough_typewriter.font.

The three decoration layers were each made with a brush from vector-grunge-shape-brushes. I could not find a way to make these so that the color or size is easy to change, so if you want to use them and don't like my colors you'll have to paint some new ones yourself. The brushes are available free at http://all-free-download.com/photoshop-brushes/grunge_vector_shapes_brush_39407.html.

Thanks to Erin for being my beta tester with this. Hopefully she will post her results here. (Hint, hint.)

Irv
Irv very nice template. Photos stock courtesy of morguefile.
Template-Tue121.jpg
Template-Tue121.jpg (96.11 KiB) Viewed 1877 times
Thanks Irv.

Looks like fun. Just have to figure out how I'll use it.

Bob
Irv, you did a great job with your template. I especially like the frames. Now, the question is, what to put in them?
Great job Irv. Thanks for posting. Now, like Russ, what to put in the template. Might have to follow Judy and get some stock photos. Oh no, wait, I stole from photos of my great nephew off my nephew's wife's FB site the other day. Off to play.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I loved the template just the way it was so all I did was add the photos.

JacobTTT-#121w.jpg
JacobTTT-#121w.jpg (59.35 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Judy, your layout looks like you had a lot of fun creating it. :)

Kim, your great nephew is adorable, and I love how well it fits with the template. :)

Here's mine. The handsomest eight-year-old in the universe, in my completely unbiased opinion. :D I rotated the template and removed one frame so it would work better with my pictures.

He is a cutie, great page Erin.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice Erin.
But, you had the advantage of a handsome subject.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty wrote: Very nice Erin.
But, you had the advantage of a handsome subject.

Rusty

Well, I produced him too so I guess I can take credit for that as well, right? :biggrin:
31 posts Page 1 of 4