Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 3 of 4
Any volunteers to do next weeks template? Let me know.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Any volunteers to do next weeks template? Let me know.

Hello Kim. I don't have any free time this week; however, if the photo below is of any interest, I could post it [without the pictures] on Tuesday. I get several surfers asking me to make one of these [framed pieces] for them. In fact, today I have been working on an 11x14 piece for a client. When these are in a frame they give the appearance of being one of those frames with cut outs in the matting that you see in most stores. As long as there are pictures of them surfing, surfers are very easy to work with. It's kind of funny the way we/they are.

Very cool Russ. Please do post the template next week. Anyone else interested let me know and we can start a list for future weeks.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Very cool Russ. Please do post the template next week. Anyone else interested let me know and we can start a list for future weeks.

Okay, I'd be happy to do it. I will post an 11x14 template because it's [an easy size] to find a suitable frame for. Just in case anyone might want to frame their work.

I actually have ten of them framed, hanging on my studio walls. That way my clients can see what the finished piece will look like. The 14x11 unit I'm putting together right now is actually for one of the surf shops in town.
Wow, thats sounds really nice. You will have to post a photo of the wall sometime. Thanks Russ.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just a little late with this template. Didn't have the right photos for this one until last week. What an awesome young horse and not a bit camera shy. Gotta love 'em like that.

Attachments

Worth the wait. Great shots.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Very nice page, Weez.

Courtney
Weez that looks so good.
Nice work, Weez.
31 posts Page 3 of 4