Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
31 posts Page 2 of 4
Kim and Erin , how great your pages look and what handsome models!
Irv - real nice template. I downloaded it & hope to find the right images to add. Thanks for the link to the brushes
Judy - your page is so cute !
Kim - nice page!
Erin - Welcome to the forum. Real nice pages this week & last. Hope you take part in the forum's other challenges, as well.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Irv: thanks for the wonderful template. I made this with your template.

I'm thinking I will open Photoshop and play with it some more. Maybe a B&W and/or other changes.

Love the photos Russ. B&W would look so cool too.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Love the photos Russ. B&W would look so cool too.

Thanks for the kind words. I made 3 others, here's the B&W version.

And here's a B&W with some color.

And here's one where I went crazy!!!!!!

Very cool Russ.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Very cool Russ.

Thanks Kim. This template was a challenge for me. Where it gave me problems was using the "paste into" selection of CS5. I'm not complaining, I actually enjoy that type of thing. It, in a very small way, reminded me of a chess game.
Russ,
I liked the use of the template. The scenics, especially the tree, just blew me away.

Bob
Russinator wrote:
AngelicKim wrote: Very cool Russ.

Thanks Kim. This template was a challenge for me. Where it gave me problems was using the "paste into" selection of CS5. I'm not complaining, I actually enjoy that type of thing. It, in a very small way, reminded me of a chess game.

Same here. I wasn't looking at it that closely and couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to drop the image in under the frame layer. Then I was like, duh. Read it next time, lol.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
BOBGRUETTER wrote: Russ, I liked the use of the template. The scenics, especially the tree, just blew me away.Bob

Bob, thanks for the kind words. I had trouble deciding on what photos to use; however, like you wrote, I especially liked the tree photo.
31 posts Page 2 of 4