Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Live the wind mill and wind turbine photos Irv. What a great idea Weez had to make the photos pop more. Really added more dimension to your photos.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Post deleted by Russinator
Great idea to do that weez it made a big difference. I was going to suggest taking the photos into Topaz and seeing what you could do to punch them up. Topaz has 30 day trials if you don't have it and who knows, you might find something you can't live without :)

You guys miss me yet? I can't even think of doing another layout besides the JS class ones, I'm still behind LOL but .... learning soooooooooo much!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
AngelicKim wrote: Live the wind mill and wind turbine photos Irv. What a great idea Weez had to make the photos pop more. Really added more dimension to your photos.

Holly cow!!! I love what you guys did!!!!

Now that the family emergency is over, I'm having a great time with my son and his family. The first thing I will do [when I get home] is try to do the things you did to improve the finished piece. Thanks for showing me the improvements.
Irv, I love the stroke and bevel. You did a fantastic job on them and they added so much to your photos. WooHoo!!
Those look great, Dad. I like the changes. It is amazing how much the drive from your place to ours has changed over the years, isn't it? :)
Here's another, this one with fresh photos. Russ, we don't have much surf here in Nebraska, but you CAN walk across some of our lakes in the winter! So here's a little fire and ice from tonight's sunset.

irvcobb wrote: Here's another, this one with fresh photos. Russ, we don't have much surf here in Nebraska, but you CAN walk across some of our lakes in the winter! So here's a little fire and ice from tonight's sunset.

Irv, I love your piece. I got back home last night. This morning I played around with the page below - using your suggestions. I think it's a hugh improvement. Thanks for the heads up.

A larger view can be seen by opening the link below.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2761192?refresh=1

I miss working on the Template Tuesday's and I should be back in a week or so .... I'm just overwhelmed with the JS class I'm taking.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
19 posts Page 2 of 2