Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Hello everyone. A family emergency has came up and I have to leave home to help out. I have an iPad that only works if there's WiFi available. If I find an open WiFi I'll keep in touch. I hope to return home sometime next week.

I hope no one minds that I'm posting Tuesday Template three days early. I'm not sure I'd be able to do it otherwise.

I made two templates for Tuesday Template 122. They are basically the same with different sized openings. They are both 11x14 and are very popular with my clients - mostly surfers who are easy to please - as long as there are pictures of them surfing in the piece.

Below the links are examples of what I put together with the templates. I hope the 4shared links work - they always have in the past, but you never know.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bMK1C0z_/T ... _122b.html

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZBGolhaR/T ... _122a.html

Great templates, Russ. Got to go find some pix that fit them.

Trusting all works out well for your family.
Irv, thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing what pictures you [and others] use.

I'm in the airport right now, using my iPad. They will be loading the plane soon.
Thanks Russ. Hope all turns out OK with the family emergency. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Thanks Russ. Hope all turns out OK with the family emergency. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kim, thanks for the kind words and prayers. Good news, without going into any detail, everything is looking great here. I should be back home by the end of the week.

I'm using my son's PC so I don't have the pictures, software and other things that are at home on my iMac machine. But I'm able to check my email and follow the posts on this site. I'm looking forward to seeing what, if anything, is done with Tuesday Template 122.
Russ i am so happy you have good news. Don/t go thru withdrawl hang in there. Be careful traveling.
A little Sunday afternoon relaxation here.

A couple of windmill farms have grown up over in Iowa in the last few years, and a couple of years ago I did a photo study of one of them, trying to emphasize the contrast between old and new. It was a gray day, and so there's not enough contrast between the pix and the frame, but I still thought it turned out pretty good.

If we ever get any sunshine here on a day when I can afford the time, I'll try to get some pix and try again, like AFTER Tuesday. :D

Your wind farm layout is quite unique,Irv. The old aeromotors are very prevalent in rural Nevada. The composition with old and new technology works very well.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Irv, Wonderful photos of the wind turbines. We are getting more and more of those in our area also. I know from your comment that you were concerned about the contrast between the photos and the template. I took the liberty of playing with your post and put a black stroke around each opening in the template. It really made a lot of contrast to set off the pictures. Unfortunately, I had "help" in the form of CAT while putting the strokes on. The product with his help is not something I would want anyone else to see so am not posting it, but you might want to try it.
Thanks, Chas.

Weez, I went you one better and added a stroke and a bevel. I like the result a lot better. Thanks!

19 posts Page 1 of 2