Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Judy, I've made this thread for you to post your layouts from the JS classes. This way it will be easy for Jen, Kim, Kimi, Anita and I to see them. Please remember to also load to your PrestoPhoto gallery and the POW :) {{hugs}}
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here are my first two layouts. I added my personal touch.
Sibling-love-.jpg
Sibling-love-.jpg (133.38 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

JSprague-You-QP.jpg
JSprague-You-QP.jpg (143.75 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Can't wait to see your work Judy!!! :love:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Those are wonderful Judy!! JS has changed the class since I've taken it. If you look in my scrapbooking gallery you'll see some of my layouts from the past classes. I can't wait to see what else you create in the class. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Way to go girl!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thank you. Julie i think i will make a separate gallery just for these pages. I love the ones you did. And will look at them for inspiration. Kimi i am excited i want to do it all at once. But the mind says no way. Tee hee. It wins.
LOL Judy, wait till you take the Digi in Deeper. All I can say is make sure you have nothing going on because you will be overwhelmed but glad you took the class. I don't know how it is possible to learn something new everyday of JS's classes but she always manages to teach us something new. I am looking forward to seeing your layouts. You're off to a fantastic start!
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Judy, those are great. You'll love the classes. I've learned so much from them and had fun doing them. I can't wait to see your creations.

Anita
And Julie is right. The Digi in Deeper is a really intense learning experience.

Anita
Thanks Anita. It may be slow going due to my schedule but i will fit in what i can. I am enjoying it. Note this time i did not use stock photos. That is big sis and brother and my dad.
Great job Judy. Looks like you are having fun learning. Can't wait to see more.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
11 posts Page 1 of 2