Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
20 posts Page 1 of 2
Here is this weeks template. Hope you like it.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/lA1BRKPc/T ... y_128.html

preview
Template-Tuesday-128preview.jpg
Template-Tuesday-128preview.jpg (20.27 KiB) Viewed 1237 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here is mine.

EleahBokehw.jpg
EleahBokehw.jpg (51.38 KiB) Viewed 1235 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, Nice simple template. What a great result on yours. Are you using some type of action or maybe Lightroom preset on your photo to get that result?. I love your latest submissions of her. Nice work.
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
Thanks Christell. It was nice having some photos to play with again. It has been a while. We have company from Michigan this week and we spent the day Saturday at the beach.

First I duplicated the background image and blurred the background layer with a Gaussian blur at about 160, just something strong to totally blur everything that was behind her. On the duplicate layer I used a layer mask so only Eleah showed and then flattened the image. Then I edited her face only using 1-Click Actions Portrait Retouching set. First I used the Skin Clear action then the Airbrush 2 action (on all skin areas not just face) and flattened the image. I then on the whole image used the Paint the Moon Dancing with Light action set to apply texture and used the Bokehlicious set and Angelic texture. Erased the texture from the face. Last I used the MCP Eye Doctor & Dentist action bring out the eyes.

Most of this can be done without actions too. There are tutorials here on the forum for clear skin and the porcelain effect (you can get the airbrush look from it).

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
My take on this template. What fun!! One more shot of my brother's horse.

Attachments

Great job Weez. Love your use of the template for the horse photo. The wood framing is perfect.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Here's mine for this template! Great fun! :)

What a nice job, Erin.
I especially like what you did with the background. It complements that little cutie.

Now, put it in this week's POW contest.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I don't think I know how to do that? :?
hi erinjo i copy and pasted instructions that Russ posted.

Insert the picture you want to enter in your gallery.

Open that photo

Above and to the right of that photo there's something that looks like a pencil - click on that icon

When that page opens go almost all the way to the bottom and click the plus sign for the contest you want to enter [IOW or POW]. That puts a little running man next to the plus sign.

Then all that's left is to click on "save Image"
20 posts Page 1 of 2