Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
14 posts Page 1 of 2
I thought we would do something a little different this week. We still have a template but it is also a quick page. I used a mask that Julie made to make the main open photo area. If you want to use a background paper for this layer you can do so by putting the paper on top of the quick page layer and clip the layers. Don't want to use the mask layer, make it your own. Have fun, can't wait to see what you all do.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/V6DzVSsd/T ... ay129.html

Preview (used a light purple background to fill mask area for preview purposes only)
TemplateTuesday129preview.jpg
TemplateTuesday129preview.jpg (32.51 KiB) Viewed 1256 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
And here is my layout.

DonnaTTT129w.jpg
DonnaTTT129w.jpg (59.97 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim that turned out so nice.
Wow, Kim, that turned out great! :thumbsup:
Thanks Judy and Carol

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I am so confused, I really thought I uploaded this earlier . . .

Oh well. Here's my page. :)

Kim, in my "lost post" I believe I said how much I like your layout and how fun this template was. I love using masks, and I really liked that it was already part of the template. :)
Definately three little cuties. Great job with the template Erin. I am glad you liked it. Julie (tnjewels) made the mask that I used. She did a great job on it. I love it and using mask as you probably noticed form a lot of my pages.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim and Erin both your pages are adorable and cheery. Erin i tried to comment in your gallery but was comments was not available.
Sorry, Judy. I have no idea why that would be. I seem to have some kind of mental block about the gallery here. LOL.
14 posts Page 1 of 2