Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Here's a new template for this week ... something a little different. The PSD is layered very clearly so you shouldn't have any problems ... no excuses :) Masks for 3 photos, create more masks if you want to add more photos!

Here's the link for the font I used for SUMMER

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ENF0ftpO/T ... y_132.html

Template Tuesday #132.jpg
Template Tuesday #132.jpg (41.49 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here's mine

jkc - Template Tuesday #132.jpg
jkc - Template Tuesday #132.jpg (242.44 KiB) Viewed 1393 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie great template / Oh my i love your page. It is so perfect.
When I tried to download this week's template, everything went well until the template popped up in Elements 9. It was template 131 instead of 132. I don't know what I did wrong, but it sure didn't download the way it should have. Could someone please talk me through getting it right?
Thanks,
Louise
Louise i sure that it was a mistake because it is not the correct template.
I just tried the download again and I'm still getting # 131 instead of 132. This is the fourth time I've tried it with the same results each time. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: Time number 6 I saved it to the computer then opened it in Elements. GOT IT!! I really like this template. Thanks so much.
Try again, I uploaded it again and it has a new link ... not sure what the problem is, I don't even have 131 yet.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Your "fix" obviously worked. I just downloaded and it worked fine.
Nice template. Thank you.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thanks Russ ... glad it worked :)
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Got it! See edit above.
13 posts Page 1 of 2