Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Louise & Kim, real nice pages.

btw: If you care to look, I posted a couple of changes in the my 1st version -- just having a little more fun.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty, I love the revisions to your page this week.
Betty the revision looks even better.
I don't know why, but I can't get my file in my PrestoPhoto gallery to change. I uploaded my page, noticed that the white mat doesn't show up on the white background (duh!), so I changed the mat to pale yellow and tried again. No change. Then I added a stroke around it and tried again. Still no change in my gallery. Software bug?

Edit: The thumbnail wasn't displaying correctly in the POW contest so I gave up and deleted it, then uploaded again instead of trying to update the first upload.

Courtney

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2993357/32623

Attachments

Courtney them gremlins got tired of messing with me. They moved on to you. Fantastic page. I love seeing pages with Chris, i hope he never gets camera shy.
thanks, Louise & Judy :D
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Great layouts everyone! Thanks again Judy for doing this template!

Sorry I couldn't play with this one, I had to get ready for out of town family and then an emergency visit to our veterinarian on Saturday night, which led to emergency surgery on Monday morning for one of our little Yorkies (Cilla) has left me with no time to play. Cilla's resting next to me and I found a little down time to post #134's layout of the week.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie you are in my thoughts.
Thanks Judy, Cilla's still resting by me lol but she is doing good. She's eating, drinking and doing the necessary eliminations she should :) but she wants mama.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
19 posts Page 2 of 2