Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
15 posts Page 1 of 2
Here's an ice cream cone template to play with this week.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/P17OTbvr/Template_Tuesday_135.html

Template Tuesday #135.jpg
Template Tuesday #135.jpg (81.41 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Cute template Julie, thanks. Hope I can time to did it. Holiday week coming and Chance's birthday in next Tuesday. We are flying his best friend from Michigan in for his birthday and he is staying the whole month. He is coming Sunday and I still have to get the spare room back together from when my MIL was here. Then Larry's cousin and her husband will be here next Thursday from Arizona and staying with us that night. And I have 10 new newsletter clients so I am going to really be swamped.

On top of all this we will be going to a funeral too. Another one of Larry's cousins was found dead yesterday morning. We don't know what happened yet. His wife got up and he was snoring. An hour later she went to wake him and he wasn't breathing. She called 911 but he was already gone when they got there. Until they do an autopsy they know what happened but they think is was heart failure. I think he was only like 30 years old. I feel so bad for his wife. She has a hard time ahead of her. They have 3 kids of their own and have custody of his sisters 3 little girls too.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh no Kim, that is so sad about Larry's cousin. I am so very sorry for your loss. We will say prayers for the family. Any death is hard, but when the person is so young it is hard to accept. My heart goes out to the wife and children.

It sounds like you're going to have a lot on your plate for the next few weeks, I hope that your back and neck don't decide to give you issues because of the extra work and stress.

Give Larry a hug for me and tell him that Eddie & I are so sorry for his loss.

The template will wait, don't worry about the forum, we'll all pitch in and keep up with things here.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks Julie.

My MIL just called and Timmy died from coronary artery disease.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Julie, thanks for the fun template.
Kim, sorry to learn that the family has had such a sad loss.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
This is one of the cutest templates i have seen. Adorable.
As offered, this template didn't seem to be very compatible with my flower pics, so I did a lot of modification. Can't say I like it much, but I've called it done so here it is.

Real nice version, Irv

template-135.jpg
template-135.jpg (116.01 KiB) Viewed 1205 times

Sort of a stretch, I know. But, isn't it nice to have the freedom to grow our favorite plants in our yard, along with the many more important freedoms?

larger:
http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pictu ... 0LtcXpY0cd
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Irv and Betty your pages are just beautiful.
Beautiful layouts Irv and Betty. Maybe I'll go out and take pictures of my tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, cantelope, zucchini and DH's jalapeno peppers ... we have two watermelon already the size of DH's foot LOL I'm grasping here, I just seem to have no inspiration lately.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
15 posts Page 1 of 2