Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
25 posts Page 1 of 3
It's time for a new template. Just as a reminder ... the individual squares can be used for journaling, elements, photos, paper .... so many different things! Be creative, change the colors of the template background if you're not going to use papers. If you need help, just leave Kim and I a message. :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/QuQQ4B7Z/Template_Tuesday_138.html
Template Tuesday #138.jpg
Template Tuesday #138.jpg (56.03 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, you have been posting some great templates. I wish I had the time and some new photos to use to do them. I will get to them soon I hope. Thanks for posting them.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That layout is perfect for beaches Kim. Especially the long tall mask you could put a palm tree in, and the wide one you could put part of a ocean/beach in.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Here's mine. More thematically cohesive than last week. :D

Beautifully done Irv! Are all those flowers from your garden?
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks.

The flowers are DW's. I don't take any credit, other than for some of the funding. :)

They are all zinnias, taken yesterday with my Panasonic FZ35 and Raynox 150 lens.
Julie,
Thanks. I have ideas for this. Just have to get out and shoot a little. I finally ( after 2 1/2 years) have a new J-O-B, career, It gives me some extra $ to put gas in the car and really eat 3 times a day. Just have to shoot now.
Thanks again, Bob
Irv, your wife does a wonderful job in her flower garden, she sure has a green thumb!

Bob, I'm so glad to hear you're among the working force again. I know it's a big relief to be getting that paycheck every week or two. DH also found a xray job and is working 36 hours a week doing that while still running his construction business.

Today's a hot day with high heat index so when my niece gets here we'll be heading out to the pool for awhile. Maybe there will be some photo opportunities there. We're celebrating her 43rd birthday.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Bob, congratulations on the new job!! That's great news!

Julie, congratulations to your husband on his new job too!

Courtney
Thank you for such a fun template. This was perfect for a page I dreamed of while shooting a show a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

25 posts Page 1 of 3