Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Well, some of you asked for them so here you go. We have a large number of women involved in our sport so some of the pictures are cowgirls. The rest are the cowboys. It was a fun page to do. The template came from noreimerreason and the papers from various sources.

Attachments

:rotfl: Great way to make a page from a collection of backsides. :thumbsup:
You are a good sport to post the request.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
You can sure tell the difference between the men's and the women's backsides. At least I hope I'm admiring the right ones.
Thanks for the good words. Russ, I'll never tell which is which. I know which ones are great in my book but...
Excellent way to show off some tushies! :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
:biggrin: Funny! If those cowboys and cowgirls only knew what you were up to, ha ha. I notice many interesting belts. There's your next scrap page theme. :) Thanks for the page.

Courtney
Belts are a fashion statement for the cowboys and cowgirls. The guys seem to like silver conchos on their belts and the gals like the bling. The more bling the better. That's about all the western stores in our area stock. Some tooled leather makes its way onto a rider now and then but silver and bling have leather beat.
7 posts Page 1 of 1